Arthritis is inflammation of one or more joints.
There are more then 100 types of Arthritis. Mainly 2 types
- Osteo arthritis
also called wear and tear “arthritis”. Mainly effects large joints such as of knee, hips, hands & fingers, spine. This type of arthritis progresses slowly.
- Rheumatoid arthritis
auto immune disorder. In this type the body immune system attacks the normal joint tissues causing inflamation of joint lining.
How Homeopathy can help ?
Homoeopathy at Aarogya global works on the three way approach. Firstly by the way of underlying medicines to stop the stress to the body by taking care of the maintaining cause thereby stopping the degeneration of the cartilage. Secondly, homoeopathic medicines take care of the pain that the patient goes through as there is inflammation of joints and friction between bony joints. Thirdly, healing and smoothening of bones subjected through wear and tear of cartilage and bones.
Homoeopathy medicines work along all the three above mentioned approach simultaneously therefore resulting in cure.
- Morning stiffness of joints (R.A.)
- Mainly small joints.
- Symmetrical inflammations (R.A.)
- Unsymmetrical inflammations (O.A.)
- Reduced ability to move joints..
- Warmth around joint..
- Damage due to repetitive movement.
- Degeneration of cartilage.
- Infection usually by caused of bacteria.
- Olive oil
- Lime juice
Rest is very important for those suffering from arthritis, who should not overdo their work, exercise or recreational activities.
- Add turmeric to food.
- Calcium (dairy products are definite source)
- Apple cider vinegar with honey helps.
- Epsom salt
- Cinnamon fish oil
- Alfa – Alfa
- Stay active.
- Watch your diet.
- Learn ways to manage pain.
- Protect your joint.
- Rest and exercise.
- Avoid stress.
- Lose weight.
- Exchange high heels for flat.
- Sleep well.
- Exercise but don’t overdo it.
- Change posture frequently.
- Bend with your knees.