Benign prostate hypertrophy is enlargement of prostate gland. This is commonly associated with aging (after the age of 48 years).
How Homeopathy can help ?
We at Aarogyaglobal prescribe individual medicine keeping two aspects in mind. The first task is to prevent urinary tract infection (U.T.I.) as the increase in size of prostate presses the urethra so there is increase in residual urine in bladder which leads to U.T.I. The other task is to decrease or normalize the size of prostate so as to permanently stop retention of urine.
- Decreased levels of testosterone hormone
- Feeling to urinate at short intervals
- A hesitant, interrupted weak stream
- Urgency to urinate
- Dribbling of urine
- More frequent urination especially at night
- Pumpkin and Watermelon seeds contains zinc
- More water and no alcohol
- Never hold back the urge to urinate
- Limit your fluid intake before bed time
- Stay active
- Keep warm
- Avoid nervousness
- Cease smoking