Infertility means an individual is unable to become pregnant after at least one year of unprotected sex.
Female infertility occurs when
- A fertilized egg does not attach to the lining of the uterus.
- A fertilized egg is unable to survive after it sticks to the lining of uterus.
- The egg cannot more from the ovaries to the uterus.
- The ovaries do not produce egg.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Hormonal problems
- Endometriosis(excessivegrowth of the lining of uterus calledendometrium)
- Thyroid derangement
- Fibroidsor polyp growth in uterus
Male infertility may be due to
- Decreased sperm count.
- Decreased motility./li>
- Abnormal shape of sperm.
Common causes of male infertility
- Old age
- Too much self masturbation
- Undecended testes (cryptochidism)
How Homeopathy can help ?
There is great scope for Homoeopathic treated in most cases of infertility. As failure to ovulate is the most common cause of female infertility, Dr. Umang Khanna helps in treating the hormonal imbalance for the ovulation to occur. As failure to ovulate is the most common cause of female infertility Dr. Umang Khanna helps in treating the hormonal imbalance for the ovulation to occur. As Pelvic Inflammatory disease (PID) may also be the cause which may block or damage fallopiantube or uterus our clinic takes into consideration the infections that can cause PID.
As in case of male infertility there is drop in the sperm count or reduction in motility rate of sperms homoeopathy can do wonders in increasing the sperm count and motility and also reducing the abnormality of sperms.
We strongly recommend homoeopathy in all such cases as the medicines work constitutionally and holistically and improve the reproductive functions of both males and females.
Home remedies for female infertility
- Areca nut (supari)-after meal
- Dates and resins
- Sprouted seeds, Beans and Grams
- Curd and cheese
- Banyan root powder
- Egg plant (Brinjal)with butter milk
- Red raspberry leaves with warm water
- Maintain healthy body weight.
- Quit smoking.
- Quit alcohol.
- Reduce stress.
- Avoid coffee and tea.
- Avoid vaginal lubricants.
Home remedies male infertility
- Dried fruits
- Black currants boiled in milk
- Salads consisting of onions and raw carrots also add to stamina.
- Regular intake of milk along with two table spoons of grated carrot
- Mixture of equal measures of powdered walnut and honey
- A fiber rich diet
- Onion soup
- Medicinal herbs by the names of ‘Ginkgo’ and ‘Aswagandha’ are effective in adding to stamina and potency
- Ladies fingers
- Goat weed
- Carrotswith egg and honey
- Ginger and honey
- Take 2 to 3 crushed Garlic cloves with honey, daily
- Dried Dates
- Take Black Gram with Onion juice once a day.
- Use Flaxseed oil for cooking
- Sea foods like salmon, blue fin tuna, anchovies and sardines
- The dried roots of asparagus (or white musli)
- Exercise before sexual intercourse should be avoided.
- Try to maintain a stress free and a joyful atmosphere at home. It will help to stimulate sexual desire.
- Give a gap of four days after each intercourse.
- Include clarified butter in food.
- Avoid oily and spicy foods.
- The Powder of Ashwagandha 1 teaspoon twice daily with milk is advisable.