Is an inflammation or swelling of the tissue lining the nasal passage that occurs when the sinuses get blocked with an infection (growth) of a virus, bacteria or fungus.
How Homeopathy can help ?
In homoeopathic there is accurate and definite treatment regarding sinusitis. It addresses the root cause of the infection which is according to Dr. Khanna’s homoeopathy hypersensitivity to the environment extremes and changeability. It must be noted by you that the conventional medicines used by the physicians which include nasal steroids prays, oral histamine blockers, antibiotics or matter of fact Surgery may help you temporarily but would not result in cure and the disease continue to relapse .
As sinusitis is an inflammation in which there is build up of mucus in the air spaces (sinuses) in reaction to the allergens. We by the way of homoeopathic medicines based on an individual basis bring down the hypersensitivity resulting in cure.
Homoeopathy treats sinusitis in a non – invasive way as it has no side effects. It also helps to reduce the nasal polyp if any as it loosens the congestion and the mucus from nose by reducing sneezing.
- The common cold
- Allergenic rhinitis
- Nasal polyps
- Deviated nasal septum
When the following symptoms predict for more than 10 weeks
- Facial congestion
- Nasal stuffiness
- Pus in nasal cavity
- Headache with pressure like pain behind the eyes
- Bad breath
- Dental pain
- Addonion and garlic into your food as these are antibacterial and anti fungal.
- Drink plenty of fluids
- Dilute few drops of eucalyptus oil with warm water and apply it on cheek bones.
- Boil water in a bowl until it steams, cover face and head with towel and inhale and exhale itsvapors.
- Have spicy food when congested.
- Have hot tomato soup with garlic, hot sauce, lemon juice.
- Keep a warm, moist cotton cloth on your face
- Plenty of fluids intake
- Steam inhalation (2-4 times per day)
- No smoking
- Avoid extreme temperatures
- Increase intake of antioxidants