A ganglion is a swelling on top of a joint or the covering of a tendon. Inside the cyst is a thick, sticky, colorless jelly like material.
How Homeopathy can help ?
Homoeopathic approach at Aarogyaglobal works for treating the ganglion cyst in two ways. The individually prescribed medicines help in the softening of ganglion and thereby reducing the size as well as reabsorbing the fluid from within the ganglion.
- Noticeable swelling or lump
- Lump size is changeable
- Lump is usually soft
- Lump is painful and aching
- Pain is worse by moving the affected joint
- The affected area may cause a sensation of muscular weakness
CausesIt is believed that trauma causes the tissue of the joints to break down resulting in formation of cyst.
- A glass of water with ¼ teaspoon of Epson salt.
- Warm compress.
- Add protective pads at the point where shoe rubs.
- Soak feet in warm soapy water.
- Use moisturizer to keep skin soft.
- Trim toenails.
- Coat your feet with petroleum jelly when you expect doing unusual amount of walking or running.