Psoriasis is a chronic skin condition in which the growth of skin cells occur too quickly and causes skin redness and irritation.
How Homeopathy can help ?
As psoriasis is a non contagious disease it seems that it holds a genetic factor in which body’s immune system mistakens healthy body cells for dangerous substances.
As skin cells grow deep in skin and rise to surface once a month in a psoriasis patient the whole process being too fast. Here at Dr. Umang Khanna this altered or abnormal behavior of the body immune system is addressed.By restoring the vitality of the immune system and minimizing stress on the body system and improving the physiology helps in toning the system. Moreover if genetic factor is responsible then probably homoeopathy is the only systemof medicine which works at subatomic level hence it is capable of treating at root level.
- Skin injury
- NSAIDS (non steroidalanti inflammatory drugs)
- Red patches of skin covered with silvery scales.
- Skin dry, cracked may bleed
- Itching, burning and soreness
- Thickened,pitted or ridged nails
- Swollen and stiff joints
- Apple vinegar – Add to your cream. You may apply it regularly
- Dead Sea salts
- Take bath and moisturize the skin
- Apply olive oil to scalp
- Fish oil
- Use olive oil
- Keep skin moist
- Bathe avoid hot water
- Get some sun
- Quit smoking
- Use mild soap
- Avoid injury to your skin